Internet of Things (IoT) began as an emerging trend and has now become one of the key element of Digital Transformation that is driving the world in many respects. If your thermostat or refrigerator is connected to the Internet, then it is part of the consumer IoT. If your factory equipment have sensors connected to internet, then […]
Most people today carry their opinions, cash, business transactions, and even relationships in their mobile devices — more specifically, in a host of free, ‘over the top’ (OTT) applications, cluttering their smartphones. Sure, life is more convenient than ever. But this oversimplification of human lives has significant implications for telecom operators like you, whose traditional […]
Web server log files exist for more than 20 years. All web servers of all kinds, from all vendors, since the time NCSA httpd was powering the web, produce log files, saving in real-time all accesses to web sites and APIs. Yet, after the appearance of google analytics and similar services, and the recent rise […]
Vendors and key mobile operators across Europe are already carrying out trials of 5G technology ahead of the expected standardization and commercial launch, which is expected to occur at a very limited scale in 2018. In France, local telecommunications provider Orange and Ericsson recently said they hit peak rates of more than 10 Gbps as part […]
For those who are unfamiliar with our line of work, the difference between open data vs. web content may be confusing. In fact, it’s even a question that doesn’t have a clear answer for those of us who are familiar with Deep Web data extraction. One of the best practices we do as a company is […]
- What is the difference between Consumer IoT and Industrial IoT (IIoT)?
- A four step guide for telecom operators to thrive in today’s competitive ecosystem
- The spectacles of a web server log file
- 5G trials in Europe
- Open Data vs. Web Content: Why the distinction?
- 5G Networking: The Definitive Guide
- What are the options for retail banks to prepare for their future?
- The CORD Project: Unforeseen Efficiencies – A Truly Unified Access Architecture
- QoE Represents a T&M Challenge
- Smartphone Market Stagnates, Decline in Sales Inevitable
Top Posts & Pages
- CQI - Channel Quality Indicator
- Call Setup and Call Handling in GSM
- LTE KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- BLE vs NFC vs RFID: Learn the differences!
- SCCP (Signaling Connection Controle Part)
- 3G UMTS Originating Call Flows
- LTE Frequency Band
- Indoor Building Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
- Latency in 5G, Legacy in 4G
- VoLTE Roaming with RAVEL (Roaming Architecture for Voice over IMS with Local Breakout)