It is essential for companies to set up their business objectives and identify and prioritize specific IoT use cases As IoT technologies attempt to live up to their promises to solve real-world problems and deliver consistent value for companies, there is still confusion among businesses on how to collect, store, and analyze a massive amount […]
Thousands of errors occur in hospitals every day. Catching them, or even tracking them, is frustratingly ad-hoc. However, connectivity and intelligent distributed medical systems are set to dramatically improve the situation. This is the revolution that the Internet of Things (IoT) promises for patient safety. Hospital error is the sixth leading cause of preventable death […]
In the expanding universe of the Internet of Things (or “IoT”), transportation and “smart city” projects are at once among the most complex, and also the most advanced, types of IoT platforms currently in deployment. While their development is relatively far along, these types of deployments are helping to uncover some key areas where data […]
Today, OpenSignal released its new Global State of Mobile Networks report, our first worldwide report that looks beyond 4G technology to examine the overall mobile data prowess of nearly 100 different countries. While you can see the overall conclusions and analysis in the report itself, we’re also drilling down to specific regions in a short […]
The network is the last thing that IT fully controls within the enterprise and consumes 12-15% of the enterprise technology budget. Compute, storage and applications are moving to the cloud with its elastic, pay for what is used, model. Users are going mobile, working from anywhere. Networking will be the last thing that is moved […]
- IoT Data Analytics
- The life saving potential of the IoT
- Connecting the dots: Smart city data integration challenges
- Comparing the mobile data networks of Europe in OpenSignal’s newest report
- The End of the Private Enterprise Network
- The Basics Of QoS
- What is mm wave and how does it fit into 5G?
- A total of 192 telcos are deploying advanced LTE technologies
- Retail IoT: As seen in stores
- Is 2016 Half Empty or Half Full?
Top Posts & Pages
- LTE KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- SCCP (Signaling Connection Controle Part)
- CQI - Channel Quality Indicator
- Call Setup and Call Handling in GSM
- BLE vs NFC vs RFID: Learn the differences!
- LTE Frequency Band
- How Measurement Report Triggering in LTE UE
- 3G UMTS Originating Call Flows
- VoLTE billing architecture explained
- What Are The Advantages Of Cell Phone Dual-Core Processors?