Transforming the Internet of Things market by reducing inefficiency As Chaos theory focuses on the initial condition of every event meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, I feel that the IOT scenario is also currently at an initial juncture where we have an opportunity to control the situation before […]
Goal: The following describes how to use SSH and the MediaTek Cloud Sandbox to deploy firmware over-the-air (FOTA) updates to a MediaTek LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo intelligent gateway development platform in a matter of minutes. The demo begins by testing the LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo hardware by programming a ‘Blink’ application in Python and delivering […]
Technology is a way of life. Rapid innovations in this field have not only eased lives, but have also designed solutions for our problems. This ever-growing and evolving field has made way for advancements that have found uses in various industries and have uplifted the economy and lives. Among the many innovations, certain technologies have […]
The biggest high-tech story to watch is the shift by traditional hardware, software, and platform companies to deliver their offerings as services to business customers and consumers. But there are big challenges. Many high-tech companies have yet to make this change, and doing so will be a huge strategic and financial undertaking. If well executed, […]
Cyber threats have dramatically developed throughout the years. From simple worms to viruses, and finally to advanced Trojan horses and malware. But the forms of these threats are not the only things that have evolved. Attacks are targeting a wider range of platforms. They have moved from the PC to the Mobile world, and are […]
- Chaos Theory of Standardization in IOT
- Fast FOTA update tutorial for the Internet of Things
- 5 Disruptive Technology Trends that are All Set to Go Mainstream
- The biggest story to watch in high-tech: Shift to services
- The Next Battleground – Critical Infrastructure
- Critical (Outdoor) IoT Applications Need Robust Connectivity
- Devil is the details: Dirty little secrets of the Internet of Things
- How Blockchain will spur on the IoT revolution
- Big Data, IoT & Blockchain: Ready to Follow the Yellow Brick Road?
- Is someone watching you online? The security risks of the Internet of Things
Top Posts & Pages
- LTE KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Call Setup and Call Handling in GSM
- CQI - Channel Quality Indicator
- LTE Frequency Band
- BLE vs NFC vs RFID: Learn the differences!
- Signaling Transfer Point (STP) Replacement
- Are we going to see more of Cloud RAN (C-RAN) in future?
- HSPA+ vs LTE: Which one is better?
- PSTN subscriber to IMS subscriber call flow
- Mobile Terminated Roaming Retry for LTE CSFB